Wednesday 8 February 2012

Day One!

Today is the start of the Spring 2012 REALISE programme and we have got lots of young people heading down to Archway this afternoon for their initial induction to the project and to meet everyone involved.

The good news: I'm REALLY thrilled about meeting everyone and can't wait to get started on the new project. We have so many exciting things to be doing over the next ten weeks together so that we can have fun, learn, earn an ArtsAward and hopefully move onto other things on completion!

The bad news: I have a broken foot so can't really get about too well. This means I'm probably going to have to sit down a lot and miss out on the trips. BUT I am not going to let it dampen my spirits too much...Just be careful you don't stand on it!!!

See you in a few hours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment